Утилита, расширяющая способности Вашей клавиатуры.
Утилита добавляет специальные возможности на Вашу клавиатуру, а так же делает дополниельные функции для клавиш F1-F12.
Полезно для тех, кто часто пользуется клавиатурой и тем, кому дорого время.
Описание на английском:
PS/2 to USB Adaptor User’s Manual version1.09
• Features 1. Specifications:
Function Specification Connector USB Type A Plug (Black color) PS/2 1 Keyboard (Purple color), 1 Mouse (Green color) Y Cable Length USB End 115mm (4.5 inch), PS/2 End 115mm (4.5 inch) Platforms Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP Transfer Rate USB Low Speed 1.5Mbps USB Specs. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible, Support UHCI and OHCI USB interface. Power Mode Bus Power (Via the USB Cable), No power adapter needed Operating Temperature 5 ~ 40º Storage Temperature -20 ~ 60º Humidity 0~80% RH, Non-condensing Enclosure Plastic Weight 43g Dimensions (length) 280mm
2. Support one or two PS/2 Devices (Keyboard and Mouse) and Converts to the USB Interface. 3. Support standard 2 buttons PS/2 Mouse, 3D wheel Mouse. 4. Compatible with standard IBM PS2 keyboard and Multimedia Hot key keyboard that following Microsoft standard define. 5. FCC, CE, BSMI approved.
• Installation 1. Green color Mini Din for PS/2 Mouse, Purple color Mini Din for PS/2 Keyboard, Black color USB plug into system’s USB port. 2. At the first time installation, please follow the instruction of new hardware wizard. Special Skill for installs the USB product: PS2 is plug and play but for USB peripheral devices that need "HID” reorganization process. If you use the USB keyboard or mouse as the first time, the hot-plug process will need your Windows operation CD and "mouse or keyboard” for selection. Please keep one of your old input device in System original port, it will help you to complete the hardware installation otherwise the "PS2 to USB adapter” still cannot work properly. However, you can remove all old products from System after complete the installation. For instance: You can install the keyboard first. Plug the keyboard into adapter and keep mouse in System PS2 port. Select the "install select items”; it is the best and easier way to complete the hardware installation.
• System Requirement & Compatible List 1. One free USB port. 2. Compatible List: • Office Keyboard: Fully compatible with Win98/2000/ME/XP. • Conventional Keyboard: Fully Compatible with Win98/2000/ME/XP. • Multimedia Keyboard: Fully compatible with Win2000/ME/XP; The Win98 & Win98se require driver support.
• Troubleshooting • The adapter cannot working 1. Make sure all the connectors are well-connected, Green color for PS2 Mouse, Purple color for PS/2 Keyboard. 2. Check your system BIOS setting and the USB function should be enable. 3. Un-plug the "Adapter” and plug it again after few second. • Keyboard lock up occasionally For Win98, the noise from PC system or power supply could cause the keyboard lockup —shift/mark/caps key. Press the left Shift key and unlock keyboard immediately. No problem for Win ME/2000/XP.
• The Multimedia hot key keyboard cannot work The "Adapter” is fully compatible with Win Me/2000/XP that does not need any keyboard driver supported. So you should uninstall the driver first then check again. If your hot key keyboard fully compatible with Microsoft driver, the Adapter should work properly. Otherwise, your keyboard should build special function or use Win98, it will require a USB keyboard driver. Please contact your keyboard dealer to get the upgrade USB keyboard driver. Or you may go to Netropa Web site (www.netropa.com) to down load the "office keyboard driver or Adapter driver”. Warning: The "Smart office keyboard driver or Adapter driver” copyright by Netropa Corp.